Like all new games, Middle-earth Shadow of War there are frequent drawdowns of FPS and brakes (friezes). Until now, there was no patch for developers removing these glitches, so on one of the English-language resources, we found a ready patch and the necessary settings to raise the FPS in Middle-earth Shadow of War.
Graphics settings in Middle-earth Shadow of War
To reduce the number of friezes and increase the smoothness of the game, do the following:
- Enable vertical synchronization of V-sync
- Disable Dynamic Shadows
- Disable SSAO lighting dispersion
- Do not use the HBAO +
Try also to suspend the antivirus on your computer during the game. This can greatly help with a small amount of RAM. The same applies to the browser, especially if it has a large number of tabs.
- If you use AMD graphics cards, turn off the Raprt program.
- It’s worth turning off unnecessary background programs like Fraps, MSI Afterburner, etc.
- It is worth installing «Quality of filtering textures» on the computer itself to «High performance»
- In case if the screen flickers when Middle-earth Shadow of War starts, try to switch off the Crossfire \ SLI technology and play on one vidyukha.
That’s probably all that needs to be done to strongly raise FPS in Middle-earth Shadow of War.
Enjoy the game, gl hf!